The European Conference on Academic Integrity and Plagiarism 2021
- Date: –
- Location: Online
- Lecturer: Keynote speakers: Sarah Eaton, University of Calgary, Canada; Erika Löfström, University of Helsinki, Finland; Guy Curtis, University of Western Australia, Australia
- Organiser: Centre for Research Ethics & Bioethics
- Contact person: Sonja Bjelobaba
The European Conference on Academic Integrity and Plagiarism 2021 is scheduled for June 9-11. The conference theme is "Broadening Horizons of Academic Integrity" and the deadline for the submissions is March 15th.
European Conference on Academic Integrity and Plagiarism 2021 (which is the new name for the conference Plagiarism Across Europe and Beyond) will be organized in June, 9th-11th 2021 as an online conference hosted jointly by Mendel University in Brno (Czechia) and Uppsala University (Sweden).
A call for papers is issued with a deadline of March 15th. Submissions will be accepted for: presentations without full paper; presentation with full paper; workshop and PechaKucha or similar.
- Academic integrity in online education
- Student involvement in building a culture of academic integrity
- Bridging academic integrity and research ethics
- Academic integrity in secondary education
- Integrity in academic writing
- Academic integrity and text-matching software tools
- Academic Integrity: Current Research